Last revised: 31 jan 2019
Thank you for using BikeRunner!
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Information You Give Us
- Account information. When ordering a Runner, you are required to provide your full name, an email, and a phone number.
- Mobile phone information. To be able to get connected with a Runner on BikeRunner, you will need to provide a mobile phone number.
- Communications with BikeRunner and Runners. If you correspond with us via email or any other digital communication channels like SMS or WhatsApp, we may retain the content of your messages, your contact details, and our replies. We also keep copies of any messages you send through BikeRunner to other users. We may retain the information in the user content that you post on BikeRunner. This information may be used to help resolve issues between users and Runners or between BikeRunner and a user, generally improve our Customer Care, or better understand how our users interact with the Platform in order to improve the product.
- Social Media. When you interact with our service through various social media, such as when you log in through Facebook or when you like or post a comment to our Facebook page or interact with us on other social media, we may receive information from the social network, such as your profile information, profile picture, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
1.2 Information We Automatically Collect From Your Use of BikeRunner
- Usage information. We collect information about your interactions with the app and website, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches, transactions you have completed or intended to complete, and other actions on the platform. This data is stored in our database as well as shared with third party tools. We use this data to generate insights about how users interact with the product as well as provide users with customer support.
SHARING & DISCLOSURE
- Sharing between Users. To help facilitate that the Runner can perform the service, when you have made an order, certain information will be shared with the Runner, including your name, email and mobile phone number and the bikes address provided.
- After completing a service, users may write reviews and rate each other. Reviews are for the time being not made not public.
- Insurance and Debt Collection Providers. BikeRunner may share your personal information, including name, address, mobile phone number, and activity on BikeRunner. These service providers provide services on our behalf or otherwise help provide the service to you. BikeRunner may also request and receive from these service providers information about the status of your payment, missing payment, or debt collection.
- Data analysis tools. We may share information about your usage of the Platform with third party analytical that allow us to understand how users interact with the product as well as target the BikeRunner marketing communication that we send you.
- Safety & Compliance with Law. We may also share personal information if it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulation or enforce our Terms & Conditions, including to investigate any violations or suspicions of criminal behaviour.
- Aggregated Data. We may also aggregate and anonymize your personal information and share that anonymized and/or aggregated data with third parties. This information is non-personally identifiable and used for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
3.1 Analyzing Your Communications
We may review or analyze your communications (on the platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes.
3.3 Google Maps
4.1 Access and Update
You can review and change your information at any time by contacting BikeRunner.
You can opt out from receiving SMS and push notifications on your mobile phone by contacting BikeRunner. You can also opt out from receiving notification and/or marketing emails from BikeRunner that relate to receiving messages from other users, booking requests, matches to Runners etc. If you receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe from this.
4.3 Review and Delete Your Information
You may request in writing copies of your personal information held by us. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by us as soon as practicable, and in any event not more than 30 days after receiving a valid request in writing. We may request proof of identification to verify your identity and validate the request.
If your personal information that we hold is inaccurate, let us know and we will update the relevant information. You may also request the erasure of your personal information in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. We will notify you within 30 days of your valid request about the relevant action taken.
We are continuously implementing and updating our security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access.
Our database, as well as all our application servers, run on Amazon Web Services (AWS), and we rely on Amazon’s physical and infrastructure security measures.
BikeRunner, Ole klokkers vej 15, 2770 Danmark CVR 40143688
You may also email us at info@BikeRunner.dk